Free Audiobooks:
"7 Steps to Selling a House in 7 Days"

You can download and listen these audio-books from Real Estate Guru Trace Trajano absolutely free! Just type your name and email address.

* Required


Monday, November 22, 2010

Freebies just by reading this!!!!

Yesterday, Sir Trace Trajano announces that we had to do some marketing for the upcoming Think Rich Quick Seminar in Cebu. Yes, indeed in Cebu as the title of this blog had said. I firmly believe in this seminar 'cause I'm one of the living proof how this seminar had changed my life forever!!!

Last October 23 and 24, 2010. I got nothing to show when it comes to real estate investing. But now (November 22, 2010) as I'm typing this blog post, Our team---YMT Realty team start to made some deal and get so many networks who had extensive knowledge in real estate investing. Barely only one month had passed and here we are from absolutely zero experience in real estate to someone who is doing the real thing. Here are some of our current deals at our website---http://bit.ly/ymtrealty and some of them were already closed deal!!!

So I won't go any further, I want to get your help. I need more affiliates to this event.

I had a proposal to make, if you're is interested. You can be our affiliates in this event and I will give you a Php750 peso commission for every sales you made. Actually our FULL COMMISSION is Php1k and we're willing to sacrifice 75% of that to you. That's how I believed in that event, maybe you're wondering why. Well, if you promote that event, we can build networks with other people and give us more credibility as a legitimate real estate investors. And just like Sir Trace Trajano, I also want to help you and this is for now the least that I can do. I'm still learning but the good thing is I act on the things I had learned. I will also give you the freebies that I will give to the buyers once you sell at least one ticket from us.

P.S. You might think this is a long and tiring message to read. But if you do, I can assure you that your time is not wasted. I want to thank you for giving your time to this. I really feel so generous that I will give something that might helps in your road to financial freedom.

  • Here's the an e-book version "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki, the book that changed the way how we think about money. This book changed my life and even Sir Trace Trajano so why don't you if you not yet read this. Personally, I still preferred reading the real book but if you don't have one yet, well this digital version is a good start. Below is the link for free ebook:
http://bit.ly/RichDadPoorDadpdfversion








  • Here's another ebook, a classic one, entitled "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. I think this book is the one that inspires Larry Gamboa to write the books "Think Rich Pinoy" and "Grow Rich Pinoy". If you don't know Larry Gamboa, I suggest you just google him. His one of the speakers in the last TRQ Seminars.Below is the link for the free ebook:
http://bit.ly/ThinkandGrowRichpdfversion









P.P.S. I you want to learn more about the event---Thick Rich Quick Cebu, like the price rates, the exact place in Cebu. You can leave your comment to this blog post with your email address, subscribe at my email list or email me at ymtrealty@yahoo.com. Just contact me if you want to be our teams sub-affiliate or you want to buy the tickets or just plainly curious about the event. Just by doing any of those things I will give you the following:
  • Audio books, if you also preferred listening to audiobooks. Also from Robert Kiyosaki,I suggest you download this with a fast internet connection cause this is large file in zip format(68.5MB)
  • Like the saying "The more you give, the more you get" so I will give you more freebies just by reading this. Like I said, I had zero experience in real estate investing before I attended the last Think Rich Quick Seminar. If you already had the experience in Real Estate, well good for you and this might helps you. A compilation of the e-books and audiobooks authored by Trace Trajano. Some techniques, strategies and legal documents needed. If you belong in the email list of Sir Trace, well probably you already had this stuff but if not. You can also download this from the link that I will give to you.

You can also like our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/trqseminar3.0

P.P.P.S. I was glad to say that I still got plenty to give just to ensure you that you will get more on what you pay for that seminar. I don't know what kind of bonuses Sir Trace will give you aside from our team but I assure you that he will. As of now I'm compiling my loads of freebies just for ticket buyers :)


P.P.P.P..S. WOW!!! That's a lot of P's, LOL. I will give you something again!!! This is not a digital product but a great news to you. Some of the members of our realty team attended the Money Magnet Seminar by John Calub and he is also one of the speakers during the last TRQ Seminar. Maybe, you don't need all the stuff I mentioned above but this is different. One the greatest obstacle in creating wealth is not really money buy on how the way you think about money. Well, this seminar is not about real estate but about mindset which is far more important than the technical know-how. The event is this coming November 27, an Php8k peso event but I will show you how to get a massive discount making that event cost you only Php250. Below is the link to get that event for almost free. That's a great steal just by reading this message, you think so? :)

http://www.moneymagnetseminar.com/2010/05/john-calubs-money-magnet-...



Contact Me:
Michael Dumlao
YMT Realty Marketing Manager

Mobile Number: +639217388781

Email Address: thinkrichquickcebu@gmail.com
                          ymtrealty@yahoo.com
                          pmdumlao13@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment