Free Audiobooks:
"7 Steps to Selling a House in 7 Days"

You can download and listen these audio-books from Real Estate Guru Trace Trajano absolutely free! Just type your name and email address.

* Required


Monday, November 22, 2010

It First Started In a Book: Have a Glimpse of the Think Rich Quick Ebook Version

During one of my days at work, as an engineer who works in a manufacturing company. One day I got bored and searched in the computer for something---an e-book to read, music to listen to or games just to cure my boredom (yap, I'm not a perfect employee and I used to goofed up sometimes).

Then I accidentally found this e-book entitled "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. So instead of playing games what I did is I read the book for about three days as I can remember. I was not a fast reader so it really took many some time to read a book but anyway, this open-up my mind on the way I think about money. Some of the profound principles Robert talks about is "Pay yourself first" and "Let your money work hard for you". If you read my last blog post, I gave a link on how to download that e-book. That is the very e-book I said that I have read and if you miss that then I will give it to you again. Here: http://bit.ly/RichDadPoorDadpdfversion

That was also the book that was read by Trace Trajano which also enlightened him as well with so many people in the world including me. So what Trace Trajano did was he co-authored a book with Larry Gamboa about how to do the principles of the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" book in the Philippines.

"Think Rich Quick" book was born and since then many Filipino was inspired and some made millions of peso just by following the book. But I believed a book is just a first step, maybe its enough but the way to far more success is to be mentored by these people who had done what we want to achieved in the future. They know the do's and don't's and they had a huge networks of people who can refer you so you can closed your first real estate deal.

So a book is a great start that's why I recommended that you read the "Think Rich Quick" book if you have not yet read Think Rich Quick. If you don't know were to buy the physical, maybe a virtual one will do like an e-book. Below is the first chapter of the book and if you're convinced that this is worth reading for, then buy one in this site. >>>Just click here<<<

Think Rich Quick E-book

P.S. In this site which is the official store you can by the book online(just click), because of overwhelming demand, the physical book was sold out so you're only choice is the e-book version.

P.S.2. As I said, a book is a good start so if you already did read Think Rich Quick, then you're ready to attend the next Think Rich Quick Seminar that will be held in Cebu.

P.S.3. If you think you're too far away from Cebu, then maybe you can help us spread the word and be our affiliate. We're giving away Php750 commission. Our main commission is Php1k so 75% is all yours plus once you sell at least one ticket. I will also give to you the same bonus that I will gave to my buyer. You had nothing to lose but your time and effort in helping us promote this event. If interested just contact me and I'll send you the details.

Contact Me:
Michael Dumlao
YMT Realty Marketing Manager

Mobile Number: +639217388781

Email Address: thinkrichquickcebu@gmail.com
                          ymtrealty@yahoo.com
                          pmdumlao13@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment